C.O.D. Sketch #8: Aldana

Wednesday, December 30, 2009



This sketch was inspired by one of my favorite artists Ignacio Noe. Noe's first works I saw was some adult stuff he did for Kiss Comix--I was totally blown away. Back then he was doing acrylic washes and stuff and now he's moved on to digital and his digital work is absolutely amazing too. Noe's painting style is actually probably the biggest influence on my comic coloring over the past year or so. Ah, the irony.

I've been sucking wind lately on the C.O.D., just been too busy killing myself with work to contribute anything worth looking at. I'm finally slowing though. Thank god.

Posted by Adam Street at 5:34 AM  

1 comments:

keep your chin up, you will have plenty to how the world. and by the way, how can i get her to work for me?

Anonymous said...
5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails