Happy New Year!

Friday, January 01, 2010



I don't have time to draw much of anything since I am moving this weekend, but I didn't want to go too far in 2010 without a post so I scanned in some gesture/contours that I did a week ago (from photos of course). I've been thinking a lot about some of the things I want to do differently as an artist.

Last year my priority was to develop the habit of drawing everyday and working on my anatomy. I succeeded because now I do draw everyday and my anatomy is better (though, still a long way to go). Now it's time to transition from daily half ass sketches to actually producing a good drawing some times. I was looking at LoopeyDave's stuff over at deviantart a few days ago and I'm always blown away by that guy. Among other things, it was a reminder that I need to slow down and put the time in to get the look that I want.

Happy New Year everybody!!!

Posted by Adam Street at 7:34 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails