C.O.D. Sketch #7

Tuesday, December 22, 2009



I started O.K. with the C.O.D. and lately I've been suckin' wind. I've been working ungodly hours for me so I have been too tired to do much of anything extra. So I took 30 minutes tonight to do this sketch.

As far as I'm concerned, a guy who gets caught cheating is not news. Why the media is still going crazy over Tiger and his mistresses is beyond me. Actually, the only thing that is news to me (on this topic) is why did Eric Benet cheat on Halle Berry? ....I still don't get that one. Not that Elin isn't fine too...but damn.

Posted by Adam Street at 8:37 PM  

2 comments:

just another reason for women to say men are dogs!

Anonymous said...
8:21 PM  

Yeah, but those women would say it anyway...

Adam Street said...
5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails