Russ Meyer

Sunday, December 26, 2010



I've been working with Keith on my next book and he mentioned Russ Meyer. So, who the hell is Russ Meyer? A google search later... Where the hell have I been? And I call myself a pinup artist!!??

For those like me who didn't know he started making films in the late '50s. To quote Wiki he made movies, "with a trademark blend of odd humor, huge-breasted starlets and All-American sleaze". Now ask yourself, what's not to love about Russ? LOL! It goes deeper than that because he did it before anyone else did. Read up on him, he has an interesting story and product.

This is a caricature of Tura Satana who stared in one of his movies. All digital, done in Photoshop.

Posted by Adam Street at 7:33 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails