Marker Fun

Tuesday, October 08, 2013


I haven't posted much lately because I've been spending A LOT of time trying to build my caricature business.  So truthfully I haven't been drawing as much and when I do, it's been caricatures.  A few months ago I was on Mathieu Reynes' blog and I was blown away by his construction in his drawings.  I'm blown away by all my favorite artists but on that day it was Mathieu Reynes.  

From that day on I've mostly been doing quick little sketches like this, not much to write home about (or post for that matter).  Construction isn't sexy but it's what separate the men from the boys.  I've made some progress but it's about time for me to start drawing boobies again.

Posted by Adam Street at 7:52 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails