Phoenix Con Pics

Tuesday, May 31, 2011



This Leia had like the biggest boobs of any Slave Leia I've ever seen!!



These zombies rocked! I saw some little kid [zombie] who took a pic with them later and it looked like a whole dead zombie family.



Her costume was really nice.



I see the middle and left babes at San Diego Con sometimes. They're still just as hot, so uh, you know....




I was annoyed that this pic came out blurry. The two Power Girls were a teens wet dream and with a Super Girl in the pic, you can't go wrong. But my flash never opened so my camera never focused. I took three pics and I didn't want to bug them again once I realized what the problem was. Oh well, here they are in their DD glory.

Posted by Adam Street at 10:13 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails