Christina Warm-up

Sunday, June 06, 2010



I saw Christina Aguilera's freaky new video on MTV, and I thought ho boy. Not that she wasn't a lil hoochie on the last album, but I think she's trying to out sleaze Lady Gaga. Christina's proving GaGa's not the only one who'll wear latex and kiss a girl. It's amazing how far we've come. I remember when Madonna did such antics and got boycot everyday. How things change...

Usually I spend 30-60 minutes on my warm ups but I figured since I wasn't too busy I'd spend a little more time on this one. I also wanted to do this so I could paint a not so saturated pic. Pale/muted tones can still give me fits so this was a nice exercise. This is my second "exercise" for the morning, so I don't know if I'm in the mood to work today.

Posted by Adam Street at 10:05 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails