The Holy Crap Warmup!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010



Today started off innocently enough, like most days. I drew this drawing in my sketchbook in I'm guessing 15 or 20 minutes then I figured I'd color it then get on with work. I knew I was unhappy with her hands and I figured I'd redraw them in Photoshop. I fought in Photoshop for over an hour with this image--and that was before I colored it! Right now I sit totally annoyed and I really need to get moving with my daily work load.

Moral of the story is, not too long ago I would have given up, not pushed forward, and tossed this drawing in the trash. But I didn't quit. So no matter how much one could hate this drawing, at least it's finished. ...now where are my meds?

Posted by Adam Street at 8:40 AM  

2 comments:

man, i dig this. the colors are awesome. great movement with her and her hands are great! what are you talking about.

Anonymous said...
8:23 PM  

Thanks. It was just more about the cumulative time spent on it. That's why I made the palette all bright and what not...to show my anxiety. LOL

Adam Street said...
7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails