Candy Striper Prelim's

Tuesday, August 11, 2009




I was looking for my Candy Striper poster and came across these two preliminary sketches. I don't even remember doing these! Usually I don't save any of my sketches after the final image is done, but for some reason I held on to these. So I thought why not post them. I almost didn't because I really don't like them, but I figured it just goes to show why I didn't use this initial design in the first place.

Posted by Adam Street at 9:52 AM  

2 comments:

To tell you the truth, I think you should have illustrated the whole book. Your girls are ten times hotter than mine. I will leave the filth to you my friend.

Anonymous said...
11:54 AM  

Oh please! That issue you did was rockin'! It's just hard to make sexy sexy when people are getting ripped in half and tortured.

Adam Street said...
7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails